I like Fishing !

I like Fishing !
lfaah method :P in less than one hour = 9 groupers :D

Monday, September 20, 2010

My introduction

My introduction

My name is Obaid AlMehairi. I come from a large family and I have three sisters and two brothers.

I like studying hard and I don’t like wasting my time in useless things. I am interested in  studying electronic engineering because our life is full  of electronics and I want to know more about them and  how  they work and how we can fix them .

At the weekend, I like going to the mall with my friends and watching a good movie in the cinema. I also like fishing, swimming and jet skiing.

In the summer, I like to travel with my family and spend my holiday in different places like Turkey, Europe and KSA.

I have many goals and aims to achieve; one of them is to get the bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering and complete my higher education. After that I want to get a good job with a good salary, and last but not least I want to get married and have a huge family .

No comments:

Post a Comment